Thursday, December 29, 2011

Day Four

Picture: Garlic Chicken (I did nothing fancy to it, it comes like that packaged from Target. Baked Sweet Potato Fries. Total Calories: 300)

Eating Healthy is wearing my college student wallet thin, but now I have better food stocked up in my fridge, and I'm feeling so much better and positive about continuing this lifestyle.

I went to Target and Trader Joe's today and picked up some devilish delights.

What I bought:

Trader Joe's:
Those "Thailand" inspired noodle bowls, ONLY $.99! I bought six of them, and although they are high in sodium, they seem like they're really good for you, and super yummy!

Popcorn! Popcorn is the best snack for dieters. High in fiber, and low calorie (make sure it's not heavily buttered and more than 94% Fat Free!)

Cilantro Chicken Wontons (90 calories for 4, makes for an awesome, healthy snack.)

Macarons (I had to, they're my guilty pleasure. 90 Calories for two!)

Freash and Sleazy:

Sweet Potatos (A dieters MUST HAVE! They are low calorie, full of great nutrients, and absolutely delicious! I'm eating some right now with a little Frank's Hot Sauce. Which adds SO much flavor to everything.)

Fresh and Easy brand cereals with flax seed (best thing you can put into your body.) 2 for $5!

Target:

Wild Caught Frozen Salmon (Salmon is on the top ten foods for a healthy diet.) A bit pricy, but I Loooove me some salmon! lol

... I forgot a few things, oh well. lol

Today's Menu:

For breakfast:
Homemade Rice Krispie (70 Calories)

Lunch:
1 serving of Veggie Potato Snacks (160 calories)
Half a Sweet Potato with Hot Sauce (60 calories)

Dinner:
Garlic Chicken & Baked Sweet Potato Fries

Dessert:
Two macarons (90 calories)
Fudgesicle (40 calories.)

So, I have a sweet tooth? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment